PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2009, 21:53
Severn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RYR Online Timetable - "Next Day" Button Not Working?

I was wondering if this was just a problem for me or a known error on the Ryanair Timetables.
If you go to the timetable section on the RYR website and choose a route to show (say DUB to STN as it is daily) for any chosen date it will show all the flights on that day.

If you then click the "next day" button above the DUB - STN flights section (the top section) it will not move to the next day.

Then try the "next day" button above the STN - DUB section (the bottom section).
This works but will only move the bottom section flights to the next day leaving the top sections (DUB - STN) flights on the previous day.

If you then try the "next day" button above the top section again this then allows the DUB - STN flights to move to the next day which eventually allows you to view the whole outbound and return flights for the next day.

..... is this not a very long winded way to get to the next day of timetables?
Or does this seem just a problem with my computer? I know that it used to move both outbound and return flights to the next day just by clicking the top sections "next day" button.
Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Sorry its difficult to describe.