PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2009, 16:27
whattimedoweland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnage Matey and Hotel Mode,

You really are heading for the 'Pprune Hall of fame'' with 411A for being so Anti cabin crew!!.

Well stated but no I don't have the ATPL(and never said I have) but hoping in the future my son will,together with respect for others.(unlike some people on here).

Yes we BA Crew Crew should be bench marked against other airlines.
I would also like the level playing field of bench marking against the major European carriers as BALPA did and not UK based thank you.

I think you will find we come well down this list!!.

In reply to the comment about bringing pilot pay into this thread.
The reason I did this is because I'm sick of having my 'supposed' earnings discussed on this forum by pilots to build up a case against BA Cabin Crew and backing management in their attempts to reduce our earnings.What is good for one is good for the other!!.

No I don't earn as much as a pilot and would be stupid to expect to do so.That was never the point.I also agree that it is wrong for any cabin crew member to earn more than the second/third in charge.(F/O)

If it makes you happy I think the 5th/6th of February is going to make your day!!.This will be the day all of us in IFS are going to take the biggest hit we've had.A true and royal shafting.

As always though,for the few arrogant one's on here there are always the vast majority I'll be pleased to have a beer with this weekend in Dickens Bar.
As pointed out I earn so much on this trip I can buy you all a drink,if you care to introduce yourselves.

In return you can buy me a Tusker in Nairobi (When you're on DRAFT)!!. £££££.

WTDWL.