PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did you feel ripped of by your flying school?
Old 28th Jan 2009, 09:05
SweetChariotXV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Planning on heading to Naples soon, any feed back from current or past students would be great.
IS it a good school.

Please I need IMPORTANT advice,
Hi daraireland,

I will give you the best advise... AVOID NAC!! After my experience with them, I would not go back!

Don't think that they offer more than what other schools in Florida offer. They are all pretty similar. As mroovek says;

Marketing is the only thing NAC is really good at. I flew with them and, unfortunately, I totally disagree. They're a mess in the most literal sense. Once you pay them upfront, all the friendliness and "good impression" is gone.
He is absolutely right. Although, not even sure the marketing is that good!

I was going to do everything with them, had the money to spend, but realised after going to see them and speaking to them, it would have been a big mistake.

I am not into slagging off places or FTO's on an open forum, but if you or anyone is thinking of going there, have not paid their deposit yet, and want to know exactly why I think they are not so good, let me know and I will PM you.

Cheers.