PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2009, 08:52
wannaworkupthere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesse

Hello I went to my 3 interviews with Emirates and its my 14th day of waiting for the golden call. I wake in the morning thinking about Emirates!I've heard it can really depend on the day how long the process takes. My open day started at 9, I'd arrived before 8 (incase there was traffic had to be early!) and there were 180 people approx there. We just had an information session and then saw the interviewers for around 2 mins one by one. So each of the two interviewers had to see 90 people approx each. I was about tenth in line and got out at 11:45. They called me back at 2:00 for the 2nd interview the following day, so they had seen everyone by that time. The second interview went from 9 till 5. Third interview was just 45mins approx but they were running half an hour late. I'm in Brisbane but my mate who works for Emirates is from Melbourne and said 450 people were at his open day and they just lined up all day long! Another girl who works for Emirates from Perth said that there were only 70 at hers. Other people have said that thier interview days went till late at night and I've also heard that the process can be different in other countries. So my point is that I think you should keep your whole day free just incase cos you never know. I don't drive and live a fair way from the place my interview was and my poor auntie waited for me each time! I wish I'd found this site before I went to my interviews as you can find alot out on here. Anyway best of luck to you!