PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Jan 2009, 03:46
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bazil :

they don't care what type of log book you have in the interview, and Yes bring anything and everything you might think will help ( I find it hard to believe i'm telling professional adults these kinds of things) .. it's the QCAA that cares about types of log books and things, they also have been known not accept logbooks in other than english language.

Pete:
well I believe the guy you speak of is not a scott.( then again I could be wrong) but I know who you mean, I can't help you with the questions as they vary and I've been here nearing a decade so it was different back then.. as far as the question you mentioned is concerned.. they have been known to ask that one on the F/O's command assesment interview.. the information comes from Jepps General section of course.. and yes most people agree that it is a unusual and difficult question to ask.. but it's a selection process, they all have their own way on how they go about it, then decide as a group.

sometimes it's all in the attitude and the way you go about giving the answer. but then again, in the end you must be well read in aviation related subjects.

Poisoned by Compromise
Krunch