PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas/AABO
Thread: Atlas/AABO
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2009, 00:42
nitty-gritty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Best Angle
Huh?
What does the citizenship of the CEO of a publically-traded US corporation have to do with CRAF?
Nothing.

Never said anything about the CEO. It is all about the citizenship of the major stockholder.

It is amazing how you guys modify the statement so that your response is correct.
I believe Chowdry was a citizen. While not born in the U.S. he gained it later. Mentioned in a few biographies on him online and in print.

Now, who was the major stockholder of Atlas that was a non citizen? If there was, I don't think Atlas could even hold a US air carrier certificate let alone worry about what your inferring. It requires a 51% U.S. ownership just to hold a U.S. air carrier certificate by law.

I covered the AMC part in the earlier post. It only requires one U.S. citizen for signature service. We already fought that battle and found out we were left in the cold.

It would be nice if one contingent would start working with the collective union instead of continuing to believe in the incorrect and self serving oratories of past leadership.

Last edited by nitty-gritty; 27th Jan 2009 at 02:58.