PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2009, 23:39
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is a true statement, Fijita-san is just a great guy isn't he? On the AJX side they are also pretty easy to get along with and I find them very accommodating with schedules and personal requests as long as you don't make them at the last minute. One thing that I like here is the camaraderie within the pilot group and it is really across the divide between AJV/AJX I hang out with AJV guys quite a bit and it was very funny recently when an AJV guys asked when we where going to fly together? I just laughed and told him that it would help if worked for the same company, we all had a good laugh about it. The training is definitely long and is mostly an exercise on patience, but at the end is all worth it in my opinion

Hey Nightsun, checkout this interview that was posted on "willflyforfood" it has some recent interview experience, let me know if the link doesn't work for you and I'll post the whole thing
good luck

Will Fly For Food - Professional Pilot Jobs, Interviews, Pay Rates, Forums and more!!!