PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How CX Business Class should have been designed
Old 26th Jan 2009, 10:17
cxhk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not just that CX won't spend the money, they don't do much research and certainly have never asked their own staff. Have you ever been asked for an opinion in the early days of a config/design change??
Well said... and when they do pretend to ask staff to give feedback, the feedback are often ignored (just look at our new products and some of our disimal outport hotels). CX management have the product road show to introduce the new product to the staff and ask staff for feedback. I recall many staff complain about about new J class being a coffin class and yet CX management has done nothing. Not a damn thing and insist of pushing this product into the market. What a bunch of arrogant retards. I honestly hope that they learn their lesson this time and that they will do better research for their new products.

Also, if I am the management, I will fired / cancel all of the contract with their existing research firm. Clearly they do not know what they are doing. Also the seat design firm, they should be fired as well. Whoever come up with the new J-class clearly did not do much research on human ergonomics.