PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Uh, I would like to say ....
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2002, 19:34
RW-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Hi Pete!

A good question ... got your E already.

Well, I'm looking at continuing to get comfortable in the Robbie, to where my instincts in flying it are second nature.

I myself would like to do CFI next, however going back up to above, it might be more benificial for me to grab my instrument ticket. the thought also runs that with my inst, even at a low time commercial, I become easier to ensure for a prospective employer, and likely would fly better to boot.

The other side of that coin is could I get something? I'm happy to be a "Captain" (Thanks ) but it's still another 100 hours until I could instruct if I had CFI, and as for work.... I think that's still a bit off unless I have someone who might take me on time building.

To be honest, I'm torn. I'd like to get to a point where I can begin building time (more importantly experience) quickly, but would also like to do it smart. With limited cash flow I'd hate to go in the wrong direction (not literally, figuratively, getting INST or CFI can't hurt either way). Mike and I will look at $$$ and what will be best for me in the long run and go that route.

I see a EAA pancake Breakfast and Young eagles Rally on May 11th at an airport nearby, and would like to go fly up to it, that's a nice thought.

I'm going to relax for the next couple of weeks though hehe ...
I've earned it.

Last edited by RW-1; 16th Apr 2002 at 19:39.