PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Cadetship interviews....
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2009, 22:10
Flying Squid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sponsorship aside, I was really really impressed with Multiflight. Great facilities, really nice instructors, friendly ground staff, nice sim and really tidy aircraft. If it wasn't so far away from where I live they'd be a very very serious contender for my CPL/IR.

argon..... I'm not looking to turn this thread into a sponsorship debate but Atlantic aren't doing this scheme because they want to do young pilot's a favour. Honestly mate, I knew the fuglyship was very very hard work but being paid flat minimum wage for a 40 hour week despite often working in excess of 60 hours or so means that actually they arent spending a small fortune, they're saving one!!!! I don't mean that to sound bitchy because I really appreciate their honesty about the whole thing. But having probed the cadet that attended and the HR managed I can assure you they get their money's worth over the course of the 12-20 months fuglyship!

I still would love to fly for them in the future. Really like them as a company.....just not through the fuglyship route thanks. They said on the day that its not for everyone and it certainly aint for me.