PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 24th Jan 2009, 03:43
ninja_turtle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions for the 777 fleet

Hi All ..

I am looking at attending the road show in Mumbai and before I do that I thought it would be nice to know the following :

I had started a thread on the same and someone suggested that I post this on an already exisiting thread , I tried to delete that one but its not happening ..

I have used the search function to the best of my ability and still couldnt manage to get the following except for Q no 5 , which was still not very clear .

So please be generous enough to spare me the bashing and answer whatever you can :

1 . What routes does the QR 777 fly on ?

2 . What are the layover patterns for the crew ?

3 . If possible the Arrival and Departure times in Local ?

4 . How many hours in a month for a FO on the 777 ?

5 . The cost per month for getting basic accomodation incl utilities if choosing not to stay in company accomodation ?

6 . I am 2000 on 737NG Right Seat and approx 2 yrs away from command at my existing place ..
Am I better off by staying where I am and to continue flying the limited no of domestic and short haul intl sectors that I do and wait to get major intl exposure some day later in life and get command instead .. I know this question is a no brainer to some of you and thats the reason why I ask ..

All info , suggestions and view points appreciated .. Thank you Everyone ..