PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2009, 22:29
Dubai Bound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally almost done with Meds?!!!!

Alright so don't let this scare anyone but i just finished all of my medicals except for getting the vaccinations and I spend $8000 on my dentals. The reason is because i needed alot done to be able to pass the meds for my teeth. My teeth were not as healthy as I thought but after some time and work and lots of $ they are now pretty perfect. I will be sending my meds to dubai on monday.

ANYONE HAVE A DOJ OF MARCH 6TH?
That is mine and I can't seem to find anyone else that is Joining at the same time.
I am not worried about it but i would love to know if anyone else is gonna go the same time as me. Let me know and I will send you my email address so we can stay in contact before the big move!

MIKE
I would call about changing your DOJ since they told me to contact them ASAP if I needed to change mine. I'm not sure they will let you change to a week later because of friends but I could be wrong. When I got the golden call they told me the earliest I could go was March 6th so I think all the slots till then are definitely booked up unless someone else wants to switch to your DOJ. Not sure but you could always try I guess.

SHOTS
How much was it for the vaccination shots for everyone that has gotten them? I would love to know so I can see how much money I will have to spend for them. Thanks