PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cityjet Loosing Money
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2009, 12:45
mover shaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SSS, why do people like you come on here and moan and complain about companies they do not even work for?!
Cityjet is a great company, investing in their aircraft, route and staff. Their main losses in the previous year, if you read the article, or know anything about Cityjet, are due to their expanding their LCY base and buying a brand new fleet of aircraft!
The salary is comparable to any other airline and paying the LCY staff in euros has its benefits since they pay irish tax (and not on their sector pay) which makes it substantially less than what they would pay in UK tax
I used to use this site to gain information on airlines but people seem to just come on now and write bad stuff when they don't even know what they are talking about.
As for your comments on overnights, this is something you will find you have to deal with as a pilot and to be honest, its a good experience to work out of different airports
You give the impression you think you are too good for a company like Cityjet? I would like to know what exactly you are hoping for - your own private gold plated jet which you only have to fly once a month, if you feel like it?
My advice would be grow up and stop writing bad comments on airlines you don't work for based on your 'friends' opinions!