PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Big changes for Qantas cadets
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2009, 02:29
KRUSTY 34

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
mcgrath50.

Not quite sure where you're coming from son. When you say "when I started this", does that refer to the thread (cause' Dragun started this one). When you say "it was directed at you" ie: me, Why?

I have a bit to say about Cadetships (read Cadetships, not Cadets persay). But to the best of my knowledge (and by all means feel free to quote otherwise), I do not recall commenting one way or another about the quality of the end product. If fact I have stated that Cadetships heve been around in one form or another for years. It is the Quality of the Cadetship (not just QF to be sure) that I have been quite vocal about. That's of course if that's what you mean. For as I said I'm still not quite sure where you are coming from?

As for spending every spare dollar (and 2 cents, nicely said Bo777), well, join the club. Most posters here could probably relate to a seemingly endless time of poverty, and missed opportunity. Without getting into a p!ssing contest, you are in good company. Except, borrowing money from my parents, when the level of uncertainty was high, never occured to me as an option!

I simply stacked a few more groceries, and dug some extra ditches!