PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2009, 22:27
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hate to say it

First engineering, now alcohol....taking my F class loyalty elswhere has left me with no doubts I pulled stumps at the right time with GF. It is amazing the airline is already lagging in terms of soft and hard product, yet they will still disregard the hard business facts and further deteriorate their standing.

There was a brief period when the new F and J seats, In Flight Chef and menus, with new lounge happened that really buoyed me along with the sanity of BAH as a hub. That has all eroded now and GF is akin to a leper..everything is slowly falling away. I should have realised when the water feature stopped working in the lounge and it was never fixed and turned all cloudy that it was a divine sign of things to come..and two years later it was indeed a pertinant sign.

I will still say Good Luck to GF and really hope they make it - it just seems unlikely. Correct me if I'm wrong, however, the only real reason GF still operates is the fact it employs so many locals that it would be catastrophic for the Kingdom should they all lose their jobs from a GF collapse.

Oddy.