PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Merry ACASS!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2009, 20:46
thebaron007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acass Snafu!!!

Acass Snafu!!!

Anyone hear anything about an ACASS crew that was recently jailed in Lagos, Nigeria? Would love to know the details and what led to it. Well I posted this around the 25th of November and of course as always someone jumps in to defend "assache" as they should be known and not acass, this time it was Willie Everlearn, in past posts on this forum Chandlers Dad was right there to defend as was the case when Contract Flygal posted about an incident in London with tickets to go home and so on. If any one is interested go back through the forum and see for yourself, the point here I am trying to make is that the VPFCS/PP has more then one Moniker and goes right for the jugular vain to defend assache. Things have been very slow in the new offices in Montreal and Grey Wings you should go over to see your management friends and pour them a little of that medicine you told HTD to take and whilst your at it pour some for yourself you sound a lot like the VPFCS/PP, if by chance Section 8 reads this post do you know what happened in Lagos and why was the acass crew Jailed? dc10 driver I commend you on you honesty as to what transpired with you! I got the arm around the shoulder you are my man your doing a fine job, keep up the good work, we are friends, yes thats the "used car salesman" at it again does this sound familiar to you as you read this post? and then wait to be shafted when things dont' go the way he wants them to "fruit loop" is at it again watch you rectum.

The Baron