PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2009, 16:58
leaviateur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
waiting too

Hello people. I've reading this forum for a long time now, and finally I decided to register. I'm from Argentina, 22 yo, and wanting to be a CC.

I've already applied for Emirates CC and I'm waiting. I will tell you the selection process over here. First I applied through an Argentinean job search web site. Emirates do the process here altogether with a local CC recruitment agency called Topfly. One day after I sent my application, they asked my to send them my up.to.date resume and 2 pictures, one full length and one close-up (Stage 1) dressed in formal clothes. I succeed and passed to stage 2, they send me a really simple english test that I had to stay TRUE OR FALSE, Multiple-choice, etc and also send me the Emirates Guidelines, salary, about UAE, and so. I am supposed to wait up to 10 days after I send the English test to receive the confirmation, (I sent it on Wends 13) it's the 7th day already, and haven't received any mail from them yet. If I succeed on the english test, then I can go to the Assesment Day, so I'm hoping I pass it, and I'm pretty sure that I did, but I 'm concern about why i didn't have any news yet...

I wanna ask you. Do you think I should call them to see what's going on? Or wait until at least the 9th day? I'm dying to know, I really want this joooob!