PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2009, 16:05
skyla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.... waiting ....

Hi to all, first of all I would like to thank and show my appreciation to all those who post questions and also the ones who provide feedback .... it's really helpful for all those who aspire becoming CC for Emirates. I have just been through my 3rd application process with Emirates. I have made it to the finals on my second time but got the rejection e-mail. I have tried my luck again a few days ago since joining Emirates has been my dream for over 10 years. This time round I have made it again to the final interview and like many of you awaiting the golden call. Who knows maybe I'll be able to confirm the saying 3rd time lucky I would like to wish the very best of luck to all those who like me are waiting for a positive reply. Also for those of you who have been unsuccessful do not give up and discourage yourself, I know through my personal experiance it can be very disappointing and upsetting however you can keep trying so just be a little positive and look forward to your next application.