PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KAKADU AIR wants CHIEF PILOT again!!!WHY???
Old 21st Jan 2009, 03:58
Stationair8

Received 71 Likes on 38 Posts
As we used to say, "I am here for a good time not along time" was a pretty good motto at Kakadu Air. Had a good time, got a degree in aircraft washing, plenty of hours in the log book, made some very good friendships, learnt a lot of things, got paid to be a tourist, flew some pretty important people around Kakadu, went to a lot of places that one could never afford to go back and visit such as Seven Spirit Bay Resort, f##cked up a fair few times and got a spray from Bob but Bob gave me a start when no one else would give me a job or you needed 10,000 hours PIC and 41 IFR Renewals plus whatever else was required.

So John Citizen either you or your mates need to grew some balls, because when you move on from Bob's operation and you go and work for Rex, Pelair, AirNorth, Skywest or Virgin you will still be in for a rude shock. How the hell will you handle doing night freight in a ****ty old Metro with a U/S weather radar, what about when you have to extend past 12 hour tour of duty, Virgin change your roster?