PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KAKADU AIR wants CHIEF PILOT again!!!WHY???
Old 20th Jan 2009, 23:42
The Green Goblin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
West oz's fifth biggest town is classified as bush eh Goblin.
No, but working from remote stations are

someone has a fuzzy memory of their previous employers' conditions courtesy of a cheque from the ombudsman.
The cheque was most unexpected as I was always paid super and the award. I think it was more something to do with an extra 7k remote living allowance. Anyway the money was diligently spent at the pub!

Pilots who worked the hardest (got shafted most) and complained least are the one's who progressed (onto twins/ turbines). Is this a fair seniority system ?
You answered your own question, shut the pie hole, listen/learn and you will progress accordingly.

If you stand around moaning cause its "my turn" to fly the twin but you have not put in the effort why should you be rewarded?

Seniority does not work in small GA companies, its the best man for the job who is not a suck hole brown nose prick, but a hard worker, a safe pilot who knows their vocation and someone who is a pleasure to have a beer with after work, puts their hand up for a round at the pub, admits to mistakes and can look you in the eye when they speak!