PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DAE Flight Academy: Students' feedback please!
Old 20th Jan 2009, 22:40
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
match.89

Hi there

Without a doubt, like any other FTO, there are not job placement guarantees! However, they promise to prepare students with decent practical and theoretical knowledge up to the minimum level of standards required by airliners.

They have made some agreements with certain employers in the region and elsewhere to place only those graduates who can meet these standards. To my knowledge, the academy is working hard to attract more airliners for similar agreements. I've tried to know who are they, but it seems that these are 100% non-disclosure agreements until now.

This might give you a bit of relief! because once you pass the admission procedures and assessments, you should expect the guys there to support you up until the end. One thing now I know for sure is that DAEFA don't want to risk its reputation by graduating failure pilots and end with them at nowhere! All the data I have gathered so far about the academy appear to be very consistent at this point.

Good luck...