PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Snow at LHR - SAA Drug Woes (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2009, 22:00
Coco_Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SFBdolly

Correct me if I am wrong.. Does SAA have the highest number of crew in jail around the world...? for such things..
SFB - I am sorry but what kind of comment is that? I have some really good friends working for SAA and they do an extremely wondeful job.

Just because SA has a high crime rate etc does not mean that they have the highest by world standard.
The USA, UK and Australia have a really high crime and drug smugling rate it is just swept under the carpet - it allows these countries to put a not so innocent face.
SA is a great country and SAA is one of the worlds premium carriers and they have an exceptional workforce

As for the story from BBC - the Crew were just detained because the UK BA found cocaine on the aircraft - they however did not say that the crew are exclusively involved.
You should also note that the BBC and all other news - only tell you what they want you to see - so in future please do not always believe what the media tells you. They are run by the Rothchilds and sick Illuminati occult - who sadly rule the world and we are thier slaves trapped in the matrix - do not believe me - please look it up.

In future please refrain from stereotypes, generalizations and the sorts.