PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 20th Jan 2009, 12:46
atcodownsouth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a croc.......

Ive been sitting on the sidelines for some time now but i cant hold it in any longer.........

the harsh reality is that the people that voted yes to the pension deal (for which i wasnt one!!) were duped and conned by a scare mongering company which was very quick to tell you about the company going bust and everyone worse off if you didnt say yes but strangely not too quick to mention......where should we start.....heathrow tower 45 milliion......120 million to the spanish as compensation......record profits.....paying off the airlines............the list goes on.

unfortunatly NATS as we knew it has changed, it is now a business as we keep getting told.

well its a two way street, you wanna be a business thats ok with me.

NATS employee's need to now treat their employer as a business. so i want a pay rise for the work i do, i know the economies in the real world arnt great but thats not my problem and while my business, sorry company, can afford to give the fat cats 13% and million pound handshakes it can afford to give me a fair pay deal!!!

furthermore.....after being screwed on the pension i will in future years be looking to make up my pension shortfall.....

NATS in the recent pension briefings said that they werent allowed to pay into pension etc something to do with non profit making crap. well, were a business so lets act like it. lets actually grow some balls and say to those who need to be told....."instead of spending money on this really expensive project that has cost millions that probably wont work if it gets to fruition, why cant we spend it on looking after our professional hard working staff!!!"

AMAN.......oops typo ment amen - do you think praying is more or less effective than AMAN

rant over and feel better now..thanks

Last edited by atcodownsouth; 20th Jan 2009 at 13:07.