PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oh are we really PM Brown...
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2009, 07:37
Training Risky

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Square root of b*gger all? Have a look at the first profession of most of our 'leaders' (take Hoon for example) and you'll see that manipulation of the law was their first trade before manipulating the country and screwing it all up. You would be bitter too if you had personally witnessed the government lead us merrily into recession and military overstretch instead of observing from an armchair in Grays/Lincolns Inn with a bottle of port and gout problems.

Kudos for remembering how I bared my training history to another hapless OCU-choppee in order to help and advise through the redress process. Well done. How would you like to be the victim of the quota-monkeys at PMA? Now I am CR in a different branch - I would like to see how you would cope out here!

Back on thread though - Legally we all serve HM the Queen. It is a long-established convention that the PM and his cabinet exercise control over the Forces without a written constitution to frame various acts of Parliament. These are facts. Come the revolution, have a long think about who will be first up against the wall.