PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2009, 20:10
Tiburon peligroso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HKfooey
Your posts are toxic and full of shallow materialistic perceptions of success. Try to relax and control those sensetive emoticons of yours. Stop nailing yourself to the cross, you've left. Get over it and get a life young man. Maybe professional help is needed?

"The reason we come to this pollution ridden craphole is for one thing and one thing only.....THE MONEY. We can earn 2 to 3 times as much here than back home, because the tax is less here and because the local airlines need us here so they pay more. I know this is a sticking point with you lot but maybe you can explain to me why we get paid so much more than the locals if we are not needed here as you seem to think. Makes the locals look pretty stupid if they are hiring expats and paying them considerably more if they do not need them.
Most of us gave up pretty good jobs in our respective home countries to come here, based on the lies we were told in the original interview. I am not complaining as I now have the best paid job I have ever had and apart from the pollution and people like you I quite like it here".

You seem to like talking for us all, try using the word "I" instead of "we" a little more.

You really are an embarressment! Perhaps its because you've only been out of your country a short while. Hopefully you will mature as time rolls on.