PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOP
Thread: BOP
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2009, 18:16
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry west, you guessed wrong on all. I think you misread my post. I was purely speculating on what I think CX will do, based on their behaviour when it comes to other, somtimes similar matters. You don't need to take it personal, I don't wish redundancy on anyone, especially any of my peers.

You shouldn't take posts on PPRUNE so personal, this is nothing but chit chat back and forth, that is all it is. I take everything I read in these forums with a grain of salt. I think we can all agree that no-one here wants anyone on the street, we are merely chatting on what we think will be the company's reaction in case redundancies are required.

Having said that, take a step back and look at the situation from a managers point of view, without any emotions and biases you might hold due to your position / rank. I don't wish that anyone gets furloughed, but, I think that if the situation came to it, Cathay would do what is good for Cathay, and that is usually the cheapest option.

Your reply was purely defensive, you really didn't offer a counter point to rebute my argument or prove me wrong, you just spewed your emotions and showed your fear - probably because you might actually think I'm right.