PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has a pax ever made you cry ?
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2002, 08:51
shifatur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear call belle!
thanks for the reply.......... yea, ppl do tend to take things personally for some unknown reason and beats me why, though........

flight attendants r human beings and being racist, especially if they r from europe(not gonna name countries) then racistic attitude prevails from deep down the heart.......then again, not all r like that.......infact, out of 5 flights, i would fly atleast 1 where i would be "felt" that i am from an inferior race (!!! ) .........

i also got some of the best services from europeans and they made me feel like a "king in the castle"........

just that ppl have to be aware of coming out of their prejudice when they r on uniform.......being racist doesnt make anyone smart.......add the word "@$$" to it........... .......

and once i hit the cockpit........that is be a pilot ( pretty soon would that be), any irrational back-yard remark would be dealt with sever blow..... .......so, racists, chill!

belle.....thanks again for your sweet words.......absolutely sure that u r not a member of the gang!

ciao