PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2009, 06:51
wannaworkupthere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kolarevich

Hmm that's a tough one! If you went to the open day and didn't get through to the second day, you are allowed to go to the next open day any way. If you went to the second interview, that's when you are supposed to wait 6 months. I'm pretty sure they asked people if they had been past the first stage within the last 6 months and everyone was told if they were not honest about it they will find it on the records later anyway, and then your six months waiting will start over again! Maybe they just say that, but you wouldn't want to get caught out would you? All I could think is that you could write to Recruitment with a letter that expresses your absolute desire to do anything you can to work for the company and you may be allowed to have another chance by attending the next open day. You'd be showing initiative!Also if English is your second language you will be asked to do a written english test on the second interview day so be prepared for that too. I am sure with the heartfelt desire you appear to have, you will be very successful in whatever you do! xo

Last edited by wannaworkupthere; 19th Jan 2009 at 06:53. Reason: error