PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2009, 07:54
wannaworkupthere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lucky eagle...

Yes I did need a laugh and thats hilarious re the eagle. Some people have too much money! That would have been an easy trip for the first class cabin crew on that flight! Yes I remember you, you said it'd be rediculous if they discounted anyone on the basis of being married. I agree. I wonder if anyone else reading this forum has any info re married people working for Emirates? It shouldn't matter because each person and situation is unique. I have a friend who works for Emirates and he kept sending me emails saying "I strongly urge you to tell a white lie and say youv'e lived and travelled overseas alot or you'll get cut, sorry babe" I told him that i could not lie, and that it sais on the Emirates careers website not to lie or you'll get caught out. He just sent me another email repeating what he'd said! But I never once got asked about travel and never heard anyone else get asked either. But I read something on this chat forum saying that one person on another day got asked about how much travel they had done, so all I can say for people about to go to Emirates Interviews, is I guess what they are looking for could depend on the day, the interviewer and even the country you are from!Take care and stay positive xo