PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Flying School (Ireland)?
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2009, 18:22
bombsaway80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again.......

Lets just say I have seen things very closely, and I know exactly what I am talking about. Now I'm not going to give you my name so that certain people can ring me up and give me crap. So if that makes my opinion worthless in your view, tough. Now I'm sure you've been brainwashed into believing that all the former students were 'troublesome', how convenient that everybody was wrong and CAA were right as usual..
Well the twin is finally up and running is it? Does that mean it is now ready for the multi IFR portion of training now so?
What about the ridiculous claims of having a king air, or a piper navajo? Also, I hear they sold the 172s before Christmas, is that correct?
You forgot to answer my other questions by the way-how many students have graduated, how many are now working, how many planes are online now, how many students are there? Also, why are they claiming to get you a JAA licence when they don't have a JAA instructor at the school?
Your friend winto22 used to do the same thing, coming on here trying to plug the place and please the management while conveniently dodging the hard questions.