PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerocare
Thread: Aerocare
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2009, 13:08
Speedbird 9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, no I didn't get the job unfortunately. However I did get thru to the 2nd stage of interviews. The 1st interview is a group interview where they introduce you to the company, tell you the history, pay rates... After that they will have a 5 minute 1 on 1 interview with you and will basically ask you about your background, why you want to work with them, relevant work experience... Whatever you do don't tell them you're a pilot (my downfall). Anyway if you get thru that interview they'll call you back for a one on one interview. That interview didn't go too well for me as they didn't seem interested in interviewing me at all and I got the distinct feeling that they had already hired the people they needed and that they were just interviewing me as a formality. So I can't really help you much with the second interview. A few tips: put a suit and tie on, collect your CV, refs and any other paperwork and organise it nicely in a folder and lastly but not least, DO NOT tell them you are a pilot.
Hope this has helped you all,
Speedbird 9