PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will driving from SYD to Kununurra kill me?
Old 16th Jan 2009, 22:02
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Interesting comment there 'Sir HC', just goes to show that a lot in here have a SOH & want to excape from the doom & gloom that finds its way into these pages, all too often even fo just a brief time
I guess to some the original Q is somewhat well how should I say 'dumb' but some people don't understand even the basics of driving, fair enough we are not all clever. Still this thread is now good for a laugh after some good tips have been put fwd & we all need that

'PF' you must hate yourself for not buying that car. On the day considered a thoroughbred, now pretty basic but collectable. 33000 k's, $3300 & the LJ had a 3300 cc donk, weird! Thread drift here but hey why not, it's gunna get slammed shut soon enough anyway. My very first G/F's mum had a LC Torana 2250, the baby six. She always wanted me to go out and put the hub caps back on so the GMH Lion was facing the right way up when parked, she couldn't understand why they always ended facing all over the place after even a short drive.......hmmm go figure..............true story, I still stay in touch with her after 35 yrs, Torana long gone sadly, would love that car now even with crooked hubcaps!

Wmk2

Last edited by Wally Mk2; 16th Jan 2009 at 22:45.