PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT usa
Thread: EFT usa
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2009, 12:14
hughesyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its a real shame that EFT have managed to create so much negative comments on here considering it does seem overall to be a good set up.It also shows that it can be a long time for a school to shed a bad reputation,whether justified or not, power of pprune i suppose!

From what i have read on here its down to a combination of a staff member who worked in administration ripping off the school without their knowlege and the poor response of the school dealing with students who were owed money as a result. Is seems from some comments posted on this forum that some students still have a outstanding issue with this and it would be interesting to see how EFT are dealing with it if as posted, some are still owed money. I for one have considered EFT for my commercial training but it is these problems that have made me think twice about parting with any money to a school with this sort of reputation.

Would be interesting to hear any recent experiences and factual comments about this flight school. I do take into account representatives from the school who have had the courtesy to reply on here, it does sound like they have had a bit of a raw deal as well as some of the students. Fact remains that it was a employee of the company that ripped everybody off and the FTO has to take resposibility for that.

Last edited by hughesyd; 16th Jan 2009 at 12:45. Reason: add more comments