PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOA funding of UK retirement age appeal
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2009, 00:54
Humber10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 pages of guys crapping on here.... Do you really think you will make a difference here on this site? Have any of you actually written to the AOA and made your point? I'm guessing from what's been said here, you all have???

Good luck to us all, either way, sounds like half of either junior or senior are screwed.

My last gripe, to the guys that say 'relax, you can work an extra 10 years' are you serious? I have never had any plan to work past 55 in this company and joined this company so I could retire earlier at say 50 from cx. Even though I'm on z scale, this is still possible, I dont understand how a super B or A scale can not have enough money to retire at 55. Dont you atleat have one house paid off and a super fund? We are not rock stars or bankers, if you wanted to retire with millions, then you are in the wrong industry.

It is a very bad asumption to assume that junior guys want to sit in the can for an extra 10 years. If you want to, then there are plenty of other oppurtunities out there for you.

Job well done on the Hudson yesterday!

Last edited by Humber10; 16th Jan 2009 at 05:27.