PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has a pax ever made you cry ?
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2002, 14:51
shifatur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
talking from a pessangers point of view..........

i am not an american, though......whenever i fly back home to meet my parents.......i need to take atleast three connections before hitting the frontdoor of my room........most airlines have the sexy, young attendants.......and some of them tend to take it personally.........like would be pleasant with white and not be friendly with me.........

it hurts me because i fly business all the times.......and i expect decent service in return.......the attitude does spoil the fun of going back home to meet ppl back home...... it is usual, i would say........and we got the word "racist" for that..........nothing personal, but instinctive.........then again, i have been treated like a king by other ppl of the same airlines.....so, that makes up.......

what i am claiming in this short message is, no matter how u try.......passengers would make u cry and happy........and vise versa.......in my case....i just have to deal with the crying part......however, i never cry.......and laugh inside myself when such stupid, dumb blondes r trynna make me feel inferior.......

ok, time for my origin.......from bangladesh...........and expect to get into the cockpit of a fokker f-28 soon!

be good to passengers.......doesnt hurt u at all to be good to ppl

ciao
shif