PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WARNING! tour operators, scam email going around
Old 15th Jan 2009, 11:03
Sooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have just sent email to '[email protected]' with the latest reply we have received:

"Hello Again, Thanks for your response, i would like to inform you that i have concluded arrangement with hotel/logistic agent that will book hotel and take care of other service that will be requested from my family during the stay in the state. I will send you credit card to deduct the total charges of your service and my logistic agent, because i don't want to share the details with a third party,beside the agent runs a private and does not have a credit card facilities to runs his full payment. So once you are in receipt of credit card,you will charge the amount of ( US$9,578) then you deduct the cost of your service ( US$1,078 ) and send the balance of US$8,500.00 to my logistic agent whose information will be forwarded to you once you charge the credit card. I am also aware that there will extra charges for the credit card, i want you to mention the figure so that i will include it on the total amount that will be charged from my credit card. I want you to confirm this and get back to me with
Your Full Name
Mobile Number
Address for my personal documentation.
Regards,
Dr Ford Anderson
Flat 2-1, 35,Polwarth Street,
Glasgow,G129UE,
Scotland.
United Kingdom.
+447035924236"

We will see what happens!!