PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will driving from SYD to Kununurra kill me?
Old 15th Jan 2009, 10:35
DanArcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Will driving from SYD to Kununurra kill me?[/FONT]

the drive won't but the heat might, the cow probably will, the croc will bite, snakes will chase ya & so will many other creatures if ya pissem off!

on a more serious note, if your going to drive along with the extra water, food, tools, spare tires, extra coolant & oils, take some good old tropical aerogard!

a bit of info that's normally given to truckies who drive up north & given in no uncertain terms (I got this one earlier on in my driving experience)

At the risk of sounding racist being politically incorrect or upsetting the universe.... 'people' occasionally when drunk have been known to go for a snooze in the middle of the road at night & if god forbid you are unfortunate to hit one DON'T stop. as it's possible & happened before that you might be confronted by the poor buggers mate who's not to happy with you to say the least. simply keep driving, take note of where you were & as soon as possible report to the police.

I know this sounds awful & go's against almost everything we are tought, but the reality is that up north can be a dangerous & unforgiving place at times & first and foremost keep yourself safe.