PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to screw your P.C. the PPRuNe way
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2002, 10:35
FL310

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess it is time now to say a big thank you to all who appreciate the help, hints and suggestions our community provides here. Some may have seen also questions raised by me, who is perfect in this world?

As it is with most things, our world is changing in a breathtaking pace and if we close our eyes we are left behind instantly. But who can follow each and every piece and advise and tool with the required attention? Certainly not me and I assume that most of you out there have the same problem.

A forum like this can provide assistance, not more! There are plenty other good places here in cyberspace and I am very happy to say that I have found many while just following some links posted here.

Something which may have put LB into the mood to post his thoughts I need to emphasize here a bit stronger. He is of course right that there is always a chance to damage something, there is also the chance of breaking warranty rules....but that is a fact which everyone has to decide and think of him/herself.
All support I have seen here did never ever mention or recommend a dangerous or damaging procedure. In fact, I have received some very kind replies from this PPRuNer community over the years which always demanded to continue, and I am pretty sure, that others received these thank-you mails as well.

Ok...some more to come soon, watch out, I am just writing a small instruction on how to set-up your own FTP-server on your home-machine, just another request I have received from this community.

Let's close this thread an save bandwith....