PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Airlines
Thread: The Airlines
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2009, 21:29
Frankly Mr Shankly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In fairness though Afraz, you have had quite a bit of advice on here, mostly all pointing to a good common sense approach, saying in a nutshell it doesn't matter how you get your licence, do it as economically as possible in the current climate, then sort out the job after you get it.

Yes it's a "big" decision in a way as to where to train, but it ain't THAT big that it requires months of deliberation. If you have the money, go integrated, because I think in YOUR eyes that's the most attractive option. I don't personally agree, but hey, that doesn't matter a jot. This is about YOUR future, YOUR career, so YOU decide and take the bull by the horns. If you cant afford integrated, go modular then, the decision is made for you in this case, default financially.

I'm not too sure why you are still pondering it though.

EDdit to say: Well that's a step in the right direction, getting your course sorted. And the list of airlines you are after, well some of those airlines out there right now, might well not be around by the time you are ready for a job.