PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Pollution
Thread: Air Pollution
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2009, 14:56
Azamat Bagatov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The constant lies, deceit and arrogance (not to address this issue).. or shall I say eternal GREED simply amazes me to NO END.
How they can try and cover up actual figures and reproduce others which would make even a 5yr old laugh with sarcasm is totally beyond me.
I guess though, it's totally up to the individual and on discussing this issue with various professionals outside the aviation industry, it astounds me how some consider it 'okay, considering the tax I will save rather than going back home..etc.etc' ??????
Each to their own, quite clearly the case here. But this isn't the point.
Knowing these f***ers are playing with OUR lives and the lives of their very own (of which they don't seem to care - the more money they make on this earth, the more they take to their 'other' world, 'apparently'), then it really does depend on who doesn't mind and who does.
Given the opportunity to rid myself of not only the lies, deceit etc but moreso, the detrimental effects this pollution is doing to us, our families, children etc... I know which option I'd take....
Again, I realise everyones goals in life are different - but what good is enjoying your riches/spoils when one's health has deteriorated beyond repair ? I guess no amount of money will make up for that.
Just my 2 cents, especially after seeing the link with the CNN review... shocking !
Oops, almost forgot.... lying, deceitful f***ers !!!!!
(Feel 0.000000000000005% better after that)