PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2009, 14:12
Oxaliza_Oxen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all my lovely friends..

Thanks to all for the real good support on this forum.

I'm sure God has a better plan for me and for everyone who could not make it this time. What we have learnt for this time??? The 2nd plan, right? Always. You have to focus on your goal but the 2nd plan won't hurt to think about. Yes, I do have a plan and I have a good fun of planning to do that. Of course, it will be with the airline.

I would like to give some idea to our friends who couldn't make it this time with EK, as I mentioned about another opportunity.. pls take sometimes to relax your mind a bit before heading off for another interview too quick. Because when you've just been through such a trumatic time of this process thingee, I bet not many ppl will be in the right shape to jump into the next round of interview. I said this coz I don't want you to miss the good chance again. Let's say like you are just out from the relationship, well...it's not a good feeling and if you jumped into another one too quick more likely you will end up in the same....**

Thank Lia kohl, I have a lovely email from one of us, she forward the same emai to me and ChinoA helped me confirm with that as well, so if it's a spam, EK will ring me soon or later. The main happiness thing atm is I feel relief now coz it's like I have came to the point of no worry, and nothing to worry.. and I love that feeling I give myself another 6 months to enjoy what I have atm then I will go for another interview with the other airline, and if I couldn't make it..yes.. another 6 more months with EK, why not? It won't hurt for sure. I like a to have a goal to myself. So will see you again pretty soon on this forum in 6 months time. I will be here. Lovely to meet all you guys, pls take good care of yourself and all the best. xxoooxxxOOOXXo