PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2009, 12:02
Oxaliza_Oxen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all who are still waiting

Hi everyone, pls be positive about the waiting period. I understand how you guys are feel. But for me, it's a big relief to know where I'm heading and to have something holding your (time) back, it is a stressful stuff. But if you who really want to fly and think this will be your career, it's worth to wait guys. And for those ppl who received the NO email, look..if you have the heart of working with the aviation area, there are planty of the opportunity out there for you. And also it always another assessment day with another airlines as well. Do not give up for what you dream for, and you will never know how it's like til you got in there. You might end up loving to fly and be away from your family and love one. Or you might end up hate the job so bad and want to come home after 6 months of flying. Take it easy and be nice to yourself for the time being. If I own the airline will take you all, your guys are so good and real supportive. I would love to be a passenger to have a safe flight and don't forget to bring a good champange from first class for me. ha ha All the best for everyone. And see you on board when I go to Paris in about 6-7 months so I belive you who are joining now will start to fly Europe by that time, after first 6 months of India and intra Gulf. See ya xx