PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATP Scheme (easyJet & BMi)
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2009, 22:22
one day soon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its understandable that after all the stress and cost incurred on getting your frozen atpl that paying for line training looks like 'one final step' but I think most people on pprune would agree that its not a good idea.
Its not out of malice or pleasure that they have this opinion, just good old experience!
As for certain other bo%$ox... sorry opinions from self proclaimed experts like Clara etc, you only need to look at other threads i.e. 'easy holding pool' to see that other members of various pools question whether these 'characters' are female/male, pilots/managers, or generally people who stand to gain financially from promoting these schemes/scams!

I think most of us dislike these schemes but would find it more dificult to ridicule them if times were good and there were written guarantees at the end of them offering employment....... but facts are facts.......

The industry is in a downturn, there is very little recruitment and if things were good and expansion/employment were a possibility then niether easy or bmi would have the time or capacity to offer these schemes in the first place.

Just my tupence worth but as valid as any other part time experts on here. Best of luck to all 'genuine' wannabes out there