PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Airlines - Wannabes & Recruitment I
Old 13th Jan 2009, 17:59
newboy_UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monarch - questions from a newbie

Hi all,
I recently attended an interview for MAN base and have received a letter saying I'm successful and they will send me a start date with 4 weeks notice. This is great but so far I really dont know much about pay/roster etc!! If anyone's able to give my any info I'd be really interested to know:

Salary - basic for seasonal crew, plus average take-home p/m over the summer?
Duty pay - how much is this?!
Roster - What kind of trips/aircraft can I expect at MAN, will it be just A320/1 or is there a chance of longhaul in my first season on the A300/330??

And the big question.. what is the likelihood of being kept on come October? this is quite a biggie for me as I'm in a permanent (but not very exciting) contract at the moment.. but if theres no chance but a chance of coming back next summer I'll prob go for it?

And one more!... I actually have a holiday booked for 2weeks mid-march.. now I know I might have a problem here.. can anyone help with an idea of when the training course might start?? I've heard april for a may start but I've also heard it might be as early as march?? which means I may need to think about cancelling my hol

Anything you guys can tell me would be appreciated.. sorry if this in the wrong section
cheers guys x