PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATP Scheme (easyJet & BMi)
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2009, 15:55
320seriesTRE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did a little bit of research on the Net and here is what I came up with:

Name & Registered Office:
THE AIRLINE TRAINING COMPANY LIMITED
COLLEGE HOUSE 17
KING EDWARDS ROAD
RUISLIP
MIDDLESEX
HA4 7AE
Company No. 06535108

The company belongs to Captains JC and JC. They also own another company called fear of flying. They have produced videos together and they both flew for BMI.

The rumour around the easy office is that it also belongs to another senior figure in our lot.

This however has been denied, though i do not think that he would admit it......

Interesting that both contracts are with easy and BMI!!!!! Why not Thomas Cook, or Monarch?

Who knows and or can influence the training management of both companies?

Somebody has been helping him in easy and BMI......

Naming and Shaming JC has no effect. I believe that the only way to stop him, is by getting BALPA involved.......

PPRUNE is not that significant in this cause. People know about this, all we are doing is legitimising his scheme for those who want to buy line training. We are actually giving him free advertising.

Stop him by getting BALPA involved....

We got him out of easy, however we are now facing the CTC flexi crews..... from what I hear he had put a proposal to that effect as well.....

At least he got sh...ed and someone else is doing it, though in the end us flying the line are losing out....

Who knows maybe he will be asked to join the management team of Ryanair the way he disrespects his fellow pilots.....

Last edited by 320seriesTRE; 13th Jan 2009 at 16:19.