PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2009, 12:32
shugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, just a quick thanks for all the responses, seems like I’m on the right track, just hope I have the personality to go with it now.

Good luck jack.raven, sure you’ll be alright. I’m the same with trying to learn all the plane info from S1, plus then matching this up to their picture.

Nickhopkinsjnr, I’m not going to go as far as MATS, think my time could be better used at the moment, I would probably end up making a right a**e of myself if I try to impress with too much info when I don’t really understand

Have visited Prestwick, and two towers arranged, hoping the info from those visits will give me plenty ammo for the interview.

Gogz87 – looking back I found the comp tests the most difficult, but there is nothing you can do to prepare for that bit other than try and be alert I think. For the interview think about good examples from you past that makes you look good (quick thinking, decisive). Its quick fire questions, sometimes just yes or no, and I found it was over before you knew it. And finally as everyone says, brush up on D/S/T. the ones in motivational paper are harder that S1 ones.

Good luck folks, especially those at Glasgow on the 11th for their S3.

shugs