PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swissport BHX -what's gone wrong?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2009, 12:13
groundhogbhx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is the HR person then??? When I worked for them they all came from NCL, and then STN when the department moved. And where do you get your information about my abilities? Apart from never being trained to use PK (companies decision by the way) I knew how to use ALL the other systems used by the company and trained people to use most of them, unlike the 2 supervisors from T2 who kept their jobs (they only knew Shares L-DCS and Dplan and knew little or nothing of any of the night shift duties performed by the T1 staff).

The company used to be a great to work for, as I have stated many times. Since the lunatics took over the asylm the hard working staff had been made to suffer through lack of resources and poor management. My comments and feelings would still be the same if I was still employed by them, apart from I no longer have the headaches caused by hammering my head against the wall or desk in sheer frustration

Please feel free to PM me so we can continue this in private rather take up space on here.