PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F1 investments
Thread: F1 investments
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2009, 08:51
Kennytheking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey jack,

Actually, they did steal my money. I am quite afay with the concept of risk, and I don't gamble.

Your assertion that I gave them my money and it died is nonsense. It is akin to saying that a girl in a sexy dress deserves to get raped. Maybe the investment is controversial, however, that does not give them the right to just up and dissappear with my funds.

Fact is, I have written off that money, but that does not mean that I should let them get away with theft.....my friend, that is not how we operate in a civilised society. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to sit back and do nothing.

I also do not seek investment advise from you guys. I have my own ideas about investment and use of risk capital.......and it clearly differs from your point of view.

As a matter of interest, I find that people that use the term "If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is...", when they have run out of intelligent answers in a debate. I'm sorry, but I don't measure my investments by the idea that it is just crappy enough to be true.........

I have no intention of throwing good money after bad.....I have criminal pursuit in mind and that does not need to cost an arm and a leg, but it does take a bit of effort.

sanddude has a point when he says that I(we) could have avoided the problem with a bit more due diligence......all my investments produce returns......either in the form of cash, or in the form of experience. No-one ever said the school of life was cheap.