PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air North T's & C's
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2009, 20:31
RENURPP

Received 33 Likes on 8 Posts
Stationair 8, I can't recall you writing too much rubbish, it appears you made up for that in one post.
E170 Captain within $5,000 of E190 Virgin driver.
Certainly better dollars than QLink B717 Captain , but then again National Debt have always been leaders in poor T&C's.
If this were true i would be absolutely astounded. I suspect it is simply bull ****e. remember a base wage does not = a package. Tell us the whole ScareNorth story.

As for leading the poor terms and conditions, Scare North have well and truly lead the way in that department. Please tell me who pays less than NJS.
Can I start
SkyAir, Scare north, SkyWest, Alliance ??

My pay this year is $136 base next year estimate round $145 remember thats base rate. I havent done the Scare North thing and added the super and allowances to make it sound like you can feed the dog.

As for more expansion, I suspect Bridge is desperately looking for a way out of the following jets or going to start a child care centre in them. With SkyAir operating darwin Dilli and beyond, McCarthr river all but sunk for the moment, Bali gone to Jetstar what are they going to do with 3 jets except bleed $$$$. ScareNorth have never NEVER been able to compete against other company's on the same routes. I don't believe anything has changed.This is not an inovative company. Guess why Patick/Toll have a dash 8 in Darwin, why did the Timor govt go with Skyair. Simply because AirNorth are unable to live up to their talk. Rubbish service and unreliable.

Last edited by RENURPP; 10th Jan 2009 at 21:10.