PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F1 investments
Thread: F1 investments
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2009, 17:42
sanddude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Payscale,

Not playing the "I told you so". Just wanna show the guys that with a bit of googling and research ( took me 5 min at the time) you can prevent yourselfs of being a victim of crime.

The guy behind the F1 investment has been a very well know type in jamaica for years. The jamaican SEC didn,t allow him to trade and took away his licence already years ago. Thats why he is trading from some ****ty island somewhere else in the carib.

The guy has been on the front pages in jamaica for years. No point in starting to get a EK victim list and get it into the news, because its old news. It was all on your fingertips, why not take 5 minutes before you put your hard earned dirhams into something.

This is the reason EK has the provident fund, and gives us the free session with mondial. There are a **** load of guys out there with no financial education and background. They should stick to the provident fund or start educating themselfs!

Thats all it is to it.

Anyway would not surprise me if they pay out one or two guys to keep the rest hopeful.